Subscribe to our mailing list
- PRESS RELEASE
- TEXAS DEMOCRATIC PARTY PLATFORM 2012
- FREE Online Pollworker Training
- MAY 19- MEET LYNDON LAIRD (SD22 Candidate)
- Johnson County Pioneers & Old Settlers Reunion Parade
- 1st TUESDAY-POTLUCK & POLITICS
- “It’s Viral!”
- REDISTRICTING UPDATE
- What A Difference a WEEK Makes…
- A Socialist Rant…
- Lunch Pail Republicans: The Working-Person’s GOP
- Hood County Democrats Monthly Meeting
- Beware the Snake Oil Salesman, Pundits, and Bullshit Peddlers.
- JCDP NEWSLETTER JAN. 2012
- JCDP NEWSLETTER NOV. 2011
MESSAGE FROM THE COUNTY CHAIR
I am a Yellow Dawg Democrat! I have voted straight ticket Democrat in every general election since 1978, and I always will!
Our district wasn’t always predominately Republican, in fact, there was a time when most of our local officials were true blue Democrats.
Perhaps, with your help we can achieve balance in our County once more. We can do it with your help! So, all of you, keep your chins up, and go out to your precincts and knock on doors, call your friends, and GOTV in November! And, if you have the time, come to the HQ and volunteer for a few hours each week!
We are not doing the same old thing and getting the same results…. we are doing new things and trying out new ideas.
BE PART OF THE SOLUTION- JOIN US! — Bill Conover
DEMOCRATIC CANDIDATES, NEIGHBORHOOD CAPTAINS, COMMUNITY ACTIVISTS, VOLUNTEERS, and PRECINCT CHAIRS.
The Precinct Chair is THE MOST POWERFUL OFFICE IN THE LAND. Political professionals all agree on one thing: ELECTIONS ARE WON OR LOST at the Precinct Level. The Precinct Chair represents the smallest unit of the party organization. They are most influential person when it comes to individual voters. The Precinct Chair’s performance has a profound effect on the overall strength, influence and success of the Party.
If you are interested in filling an open chair position, or becoming a neighborhood captain, please contact the Johnson County Democratic Party for more information.